A Wedding Theme Idea For Love Found In a Grocery Store!
Grocery Store Theme Wedding Image Sources:
Farmers Market Flowers :: Dessert Station :: Grocery Store Directory :: Chalkboard Signs :: Table Setting :: Crepe Wedding Cake :: Crepe Station :: Milk Glass Vases :: Bread Stationc :: Grocery Store Wedding Couple :: Hanging Tin Can Arrangements
Did you find love down the aisles of the grocery store? This grocery store wedding theme idea can be incorporated into a wedding design in so many ways and with so many variations. Here are some ideas to add to your grocery store wedding theme design:
- Schedule your engagement or bridal portraits down the aisles of a grocery store
- Have a morning ceremony to simulate a morning trip to the grocery store
- Follow your ceremony with a brunch reception inspired by a Saturday morning trip to the grocery store! Just as a Saturday morning at the grocery store will be filled with food sampling throughout, stage this by offering hearty food sample stations. Food stations are a big hit right now and this is a great twist on the typical food station!
- Create your food stations to represent the different departments of a grocery store or the three most shopped for grocery store items: milk, bread and eggs.
- Food station ideas: bread station, crepe station, cheese station, fresh fruit displays, mimosa station, coffee station
- Grocery store inspired decor: milk glass arrangements, use of fruit and veggies within decor, table numbers inspired by aisle number signs, seating chart to replicate a grocery store directory, chalk board signs to act as grocery store signs to direct guests to different locations within the ceremony and reception.
- Brown paper bag inspired wedding invitations
- Fill a brown bag with dried fruit and nuts wedding favor; complete with grocery store inspired display containers, metal scoops and a hanging scale.
These are just a few examples we have to share. There are many options and variations! Don’t forget to dress your design up with beautiful linens and plenty of floral to soften the flow.
Tell us: What would you do to pull of your grocery store inspired wedding design?