Hello Kimberly & James!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day, packing for travel and planning for your activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook.
Saturday, May 05, 2013 | 11:00AM :: Garden Wedding Ceremony
Sugarbean Coffee and Cream
11 Evia Main
Galveston, Texas 77554
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a garden gazebo location in the Evia community of west end community of Galveston. Due to detours of the normal directional route, we’ll note your driving directions here.
- Turn right onto Seawall Blvd (from Hotel Galvez)
- Turn right onto Cove View Blvd.
- Turn right onto Stewart Rd.
- Take the second left onto 99th St. (There’s a little yard type sign with “Evia” and an arrow.)
- Take the second left onto Evia Main.
- The gazebo will be on the left.
- We will contact you via the telephone number we have on file. If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- Arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time to get the most of your hired photography.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 11:45AM
2200 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX 77550
We want to ensure your wedding is a seamless and enjoyable experience. After your “I dos” and your first dance, you will enjoy time with you photographer capturing photos on the beautiful garden grounds while we depart for Fisherman’s Wharf.
Your lunch celebration will begin at 11:45 at Fisherman’s Wharf. Your photographer will capture cake cutting and toast pictures prior to departing (before you sit for lunch).
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!