Clinton + Erma!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day!
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Friday, January 17, 2020 | 3:00 PM :: Menard House — 1605 33rd St, Galveston, TX 77550
Your wedding ceremony will take place inside the Menard House.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- Clinton should arrive at your ceremony spot fifteen minutes prior to start time.
- Erma should arrive ten minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister (Grayling Alexander) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- You have one hour of photography. Your photographer (John – Blue Media Works) will be there to capture all of the special moments. Being on time is necessary to get the most out of your included photography. Your coverage will begin at 2:50 pm and end at 3:50 pm.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411