Hello Kerri & Paul!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your Galveston beach wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your Galveston beach wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a weather outlook. Currently, there’s no chance for rain during your scheduled ceremony time. Be prepared for cool weathers and an overcast sky. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Saturday, March 7, 2015 | 3:00PM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Seawall Beach Access
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th street beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access pending beach traffic. This is a “no swimming” section of the beach and usually pose a good opportunity for wedding space.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file. Please arrive at the ceremony location 10 minutes prior to your wedding time and don’t forget to account for time to park. Brides arriving separately should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text or call us when you are on the way (see below). You may see a diagram of your arrival locations here (password: 2400).
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are not arriving together, our groom and guests should arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Brides: Please arrive dressed and ready. There aren’t any restroom facilities near by. Please call me and/or text (number below — 281-962-1008) when you are in route or should you need help locating us. During busy island events, cellular service can become hard to depend on. We are able to communicate via text and suggest this as a starting method.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- After the ceremony, John (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow of photography. You have one hour of photography coverage.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Text message availability without extension at (281) 962-1008.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!