Hello Ruth & Presley!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day, packing for travel and planning for your activities while in Galveston, we send this confirmation to get an accurate daily and hourly weather outlook. For this reason, your wedding day confirmation is sent with timing to obtain the most up to date forecast. Currently, the weather looks absolutely amazing for your wedding day! 🙂 We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Saturday, August 9, 2014 | 11:00 AM
Sugar Bean Garden – 11 Evia Main, Galveston
Confirmed Guest Count: Eleven (11)
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the gazebo lawn of Sugar Bean gazebo garden located at 11 Evia Main, in the Evia community directly behind Moody Garden’s Golf Course.
This section the lawn behind Sugar Bean.
- Arrive ten minutes prior to your scheduled wedding time.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- There is a parking lot located on side of the Sugar Bean. Street parking is also available.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 11:45AM
2200 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration will begin at 11:45A at Fisherman’s Wharf. Your photographer will capture setup shots, cake cutting and toast pictures prior to departing. On the way to Fisherman’s Wharf, if time permits, the photographer will attempt to capture a horse and carriage image you requested. You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since John (photographer) will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities and any upgraded menu ordered items.
Parking is included for a three hour duration. Guest will need to bring their validation tickets into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!