Hello Kimbra & Danny!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! We’re excited that the rain we’ve been receiving has faded away. Currently, there’s clear skies in forecast. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Saturday, September 4, 2015 | 10:30AM :: Garden Ceremony
Sugar Bean Garden – 11 Evia Main, Galveston 77554
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the gazebo lawn of Sugar Bean gazebo garden located at 11 Evia Main, in the Evia community directly behind Moody Garden’s Golf Course.
This section the lawn behind Sugar Bean.
- You should arrive ten (10) minutes prior to the wedding start time and report to the gazebo area.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- Additionally, don’t forget your rings. 🙂
- To have a timely start, get the most of your scheduled photography time and arrive on time for your celebration, we ask that everyone arrive on time.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 11:15 AM
2200 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration lunch will begin at 11:15A at Fisherman’s Wharf. You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since your photographer will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities and any additional menu ordered items outside of what has been arranged through us.
Parking is included for a three hour duration. Guest will need to bring their validation tickets into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation. Some guests decide to use part of the complementary parking to venture off and enjoy the Strand area. This is a great way to extend your celebration!
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!