Hello Melissa & Olen!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your ceremony activities, here is the current hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day!
Thursday, June 2, 2016 | 11:00 AM
Access from 9:30am to 12:30pm — To include setup and clean up
Your Venue: Menard Hall; 3302 Avenue O, Galveston
Your wedding ceremony will take inside Menard Hall. Guests will enter from the parking lot behind the building.
Melissa, you will get dressed next door in the library area of the Menard House. CiCi will be the property’s contact. Please text or call me should you need me prior to my arrival. (281) 962-1008
- Guests and our groom should arrive ten minutes prior to your scheduled wedding time.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- Don’t forget to bring the champagne for toasting! We will provide the remaining of the setup items for your cake cutting and champagne toast.
- Your ceremony and celebration will end at noon to accommodate clean up
- Vanessa, your photographer, will guide you though the post ceremony photography process
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!