It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! Currently, there’s almost no chance of rain (4%) with cloud cover and some winds. The weather will be wonderful! We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Saturday, June 14, 2014 | 7:30PM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Seawall Beach Access
Your photography will begin at 6:30pm. Please provide us with a location for the photographer’s arrival notes.
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th street beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access pending beach traffic. This is a “no swimming” section of the beach and usually pose a good opportunity for wedding space.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file. Please arrive at the ceremony location 10 minutes prior to your wedding time and don’t forget to account for time to park.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- Alex, you and your guests should arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time. Seats will be filled based on arrival time. Your overflow will serve as standing guests.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Angel, you and your dad should arrive five minutes before start time. Please call me (number below) when you are in route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- After the ceremony, John (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow and keep in touch with us to time your arrival to the restaurant location.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 8:15PM
2200 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration will begin at 8:15P at Fisherman’s Wharf. Your photographer will capture setup shots, cake cutting and toast pictures prior to departing. You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since your photographer will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference. Please share the address and timing with your wedding guests.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities and any upgraded menu ordered items. Based on your order with us, we estimate that your minimum restaurant gratuity is $75.
The guests paying for their own tab will be required to pay for the following:
Grilled Chicken Entree, Salad, Tea or Soda, tax and gratuities per person. We estimate this to be $35 per person. Along with any upgraded menu items that you order, any guests that does not self pay for the above will be presented to you on your final restaurant bill. These guests will be seated in the area, but not at the tables you’ve paid for as part of your collection.
Parking is included for a three hour duration. Guest will need to bring their validation tickets into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation. Some guests decide to use part of the complementary parking to venture off and enjoy the Strand area. This is a great way to end the evening!
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411