Hello Tabatha and Humphrey!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day, packing for travel and planning for your activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook.
Friday, June 14, 2013 | 10:00AM :: Galveston Beach Ceremony 24th Street at Seawall Blvd
24th Street at Seawall Blvd
Galveston, Texas 77550
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th Streets beach section of Seawall Blvd.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
Final ceremony beach location is delivered one hour prior to your wedding’s start time pending beach crowds. Thankfully, we don’t foresee a location change due to your morning time slot on Friday.
- We will contact you via the telephone number we have on file. If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- Arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time to get the most of your hired photography.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
Here is a confirmation of your wedding details you have ordered:
- Heart of Love petals
- One hour of professional photography service – complete with all high resolution images on a disk, with copyrights
- Delivered by mail approximately two weeks after wedding date
- Ceremony Officiant
- Prerecorded Ceremony music
- Processional : Taylor Swift, Crazier
- Recessional : Natalie Cole, An Everlasting Love
- Professional Wedding Coordinator
- Me:) — I’ll be your ceremony coordinator. I can’t wait to meet you!!
- Fresh Floral Bridal Bouquet in the color(s) of your choice utilizing seasonal blooms
- Turquoise ribbon and bright colored florals
- Coordination Groom’s Boutonniere
- Sixteen (16) chairs with guest inclusion on package services ordered
- In this case we will provide seating for guests to witness your union.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you! Please let us know if you need anything else to make your day extra special.