Hello, Rhonda & Wayne!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! It looks like it will be cloudy.We have noticed a spotty chance of thunderstorms. Currently, cloudy skies are in the forecast for your wedding time slot. We’ll continue to observe the weather, should something change, we will keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Saturday, April 29, 2017
PLAN A: Ceremony start time 5:00 pm
PLAN B: Ceremony start time 4 pm
East Beach is located at — 1923 Boddeker Drive; Galveston, Tx 77550
Your wedding ceremony will take place at East Beach. The above address can be used for navigation. This is a drive onto the beach location. Once there, look for the white wedding chair setup and park nearby.
Fisherman’s Wharf: 5:45 pm
2200 Harborside Drive Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration will begin at 5:45P at Fisherman’s Wharf. Depending on timing, your photographer’s coverage may end at the ceremony site, unless additional time is added.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities, open bar and any upgraded menu ordered items outside of your preselected menu. Parking is included for a three-hour duration. You will need to bring your parking ticket inside for validation at the restaurant before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- Groom and your guests should arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time and let us know once you arrive.
- Bride (including escort and bridesmaids, where applicable) should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route and let us know what color, make and model car you will be arriving in. We’ll meet you and direct you on when and how to process at the start of the ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- After the ceremony, Eric (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow and keep in touch with us to time your arrival to the restaurant location.
Photography start time 4:45pm until 6:45pm
Additional photography coverage is $175 per hour.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!