Hello Anitra & Lawrence!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day, planning for your wedding day activities while in Galveston, we send this confirmation to get an accurate daily and hourly weather outlook. For this reason, your wedding day confirmation is sent with near wedding timing to obtain the most up to date forecast. The weather is going to be absolutely awesome for photos, by the way! We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Saturday, April 23, 2016 | 4:00 PM
Christ Chapel – 402 18th Street, Galveston 77550
Your wedding ceremony will take place at Christ Chapel (located at the corner of Market and 18th Street)
- Lawrence, you and all the guests should arrive fifteen (15) minutes prior to the wedding start time.
- Anitra, you should arrive five (5) minutes prior to your scheduled wedding time. Please call and text if there is no answer when you are near. I will meet you outside. If you and Lawrence are arriving together, this will be the plan for both of you.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- Lawrence, the minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- Additionally, don’t forget your rings. 🙂
- To have a timely start and get the most of your scheduled photography time.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 4:45 PM
2200 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration will begin at 4:45P at Fisherman’s Wharf. Your photographer will capture setup shots, cake cutting and toast pictures prior to departing. You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since John, your photographer, will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities, open bar and any upgraded menu ordered items outside of the preselected menu.
Parking is included for a three hour duration. Guest will need to bring their validation tickets into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. I can also be reached via text on this number (without the extension).
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!