Hello, Erin +Keith!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! The sun will be shining with perfect temperatures
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Thursday November 16, 2017 | 4:30 PM :: Hotel Galvez, Oleander Garden
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the Oleander Garden located in Hotel Galvez.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- We have noted that you will not see each other prior to the wedding. We suggest that Keith gets dressed first and relaxes in the hotel lobby until it’s time to arrive at the ceremony location.
- Keith, you should arrive at the beach at 4:00P.
- The photographer will be there to greet you and began capturing photos.
- Be sure to have the rings and marriage license. The photographer will capture these as part of the details photography.
- Again — DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- Erin, you should arrive at 4:25P.
- You may want to arrive at the parking lot at 4:15 to ensure that the car is pulled to the front and ready to depart for your scheduled arrival.
- Text us when you are on the way! This is important to stage Keith seeing you as you enter for the ceremony.
- The minister will greet you both at some point, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Your photographer (John) will be on hand prior to Keith’s arrival to begin capturing your details. He will guide you throughout the process. Follow his lead, relax and enjoy! Be in the moment. This makes for awesome pictures!
- In summary, here is what your timeline will look like:
- 4:00P — Keith’s Beach Arrival
- 4:25P — Erin’s Beach Arrival
- 4:30P — Ceremony
- 5:00P — After ceremony photos
- 5:25P — Sunset
- While all of your vendor services are included, you are responsible for vendor gratuities.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411