Ashley + Ed!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! You will enjoy sunny skies as you say, “I do”!!
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Friday, August 21, 2020 | 7:00 PM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Seawall Beach Access
COURTESY UPGRADE – LIVE STREAM
Your password protected live stream access details:
Link – https://preciousnuptials.com/ns/ashley-and-ed/
Password – 08212020
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th Street beach section of Seawall Blvd. Feel free to share the above link with family and friends of your choosing. Ideally, we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access pending beach traffic. This is a “no swimming” section of the beach and usually poses a good opportunity for wedding space.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
View this section of the beach here! (Password: 2400)
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- Ed should arrive at your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time.
- Ashley should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister (Grayling Alexander) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- You have one hour of photography. Your photographer (John – Blue Media Works) will be there to capture all of the special moments. Being on time is necessary to get the most out of your included photography.
Fisherman’s Wharf | Access Begins: 7:45 PM – Board Room
2200 Harborside Dr. Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration lunch will begin at 3:45 PM at Fisherman’s Wharf. You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since your photographer will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities, service fees and any additional menu ordered items outside of your package included meal.
Parking is included for a three-hour duration. You will need to bring your validation tickets into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation. Some guests decide to use part of the complimentary parking to venture off and enjoy the Strand area. This is a great way to begin the evening!
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
REMINDER: Don’t forget to send music and your sand ceremony reading.