Hello Angela & Jose!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your ceremony activities, here is the current hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! Due to the rain possibility and strong winds, your wedding will take place in the Plan B location – Sugar Bean Event Room.
Saturday, March 18, 2016 | 10:30AM :: Sugar Bean Event Room
Sugar Bean Garden – 11 Evia Main, Galveston 77554
Your wedding ceremony will take place in the Sugar Bean Event Room.
- The Groom and Guests: should arrive ten (10) minutes prior to the wedding start time.
- The Bride and Her Father: should arrive five (5) minutes prior to start time. Please text us when you are on the way and when you arrive.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- Groom: The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Don’t forget your sand ceremony items and marriage license.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!