Hello Patty & Joey!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
Friday, February 7, 2014 | 6:30 PM until 7:30 PM
Your Venue: Menard Hall; 3302 Avenue O, Galveston
Your wedding ceremony will take inside Menard Hall. Guests will enter from the parking lot behind the building. We’ll have signs to direct them.
For your reference, here is a copy of your order.
- Arrive ten minutes prior to your scheduled wedding time.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!