It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your and Allen’s wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day, packing for travel and planning for your activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook.
Friday, April 19, 2013 | 11:00AM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 20th streets beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
Final ceremony beach location is delivered one hour prior to your wedding’s start time pending beach crowds. Thankfully, we don’t foresee beach crowds due to your wedding being during the day on a Friday.
- We will contact you via the telephone number we have on file. If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- Arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time to get the most of your hired photography.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 11:45AM
2200 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX 77550
Your lunch celebration will begin at 11:45 at Fisherman’s Wharf. Your photographer will capture cake cutting and toast pictures prior to departing (before you sit for lunch).
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!