Hello Tamara & Joshua!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day, planning for your wedding day activities while in Galveston, we send this confirmation to get an accurate daily and hourly weather outlook. For this reason, your wedding day confirmation is sent with near wedding timing to obtain the most up to date forecast. The rain forecast cleared up, by the way! Prepare for a windy and cool day with cloud coverage. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Saturday, February 28, 2015 | 12:00 PM
Menard House (Gazebo) – 1605 33rd Street, Galveston
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the gazebo lawn of Menard House located at 1605 33rd Street, in the heart of Galveston.
This section the lawn behind the house.
- Joshua, you should arrive ten (10) minutes prior to the wedding start time and report to the gazebo area.
- Tamara, you should arrive at 11:00a. Please call and text if there is no answer when you are on the way. This will give us an idea of your movement and time flow.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- Precious and the photographer will arrive at 11:30a.
- Joshua, the minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- Additionally, don’t forget your rings. 🙂
- Photography coverage time is from 11:30A until 2:30P. Coverage will begin with pre-wedding photos and end with the celebration setup.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 2:00PM
2200 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration will begin at 2:00P at Fisherman’s Wharf. Your photographer will capture setup shots, cake cutting and toast pictures prior to departing. You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since John, your photographer, will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference. Keep in mind that you will detour to photo spots along the way.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities and any upgraded menu ordered items outside of the preselected menu.
Parking is included for a three hour duration. Guest will need to bring their validation tickets into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. I can also be reached via text on this number (without the extension).
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!