Hello Rhonda & Jesse!
We’ve confirmed your wedding for today, March 3, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ll continue to observe the weather, should something change, we will keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Friday, March 3, 2017 | 5:00PM :: East Beach Wedding Ceremony
East Beach is located at — Beach Access Point 1B/1C
You may want to use 415 East Beach Drive, just to help you navigate to the street, but this is not the actual location.
Your wedding ceremony will take place at East Beach. The above address can be used for navigation.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister (Grayling Alexander) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- After the ceremony, Ronnie (your photographer) will continue to direct you to capture additional photos for the remainder of your hour of coverage.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!