Hello Katie & Justin!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your ceremony activities, here is the current hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! As the chance of rain is a possibility, we’re excited to report that rain is currently not a factor during your wedding hour. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Friday, June 24, 2016 | 5:00PM :: Buccaneer Drive, Jamaica Beach
Your wedding ceremony will take place at Buccaneer Drive beach access point.
- You should arrive ten (10) minutes prior to the wedding start time. Your coordinator, Regina, will great you and collect your sand ceremony items.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- The minister, Pastor Alexander, will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- To have a timely start and get the most of your daylight, we ask that everyone arrive on time.
- We will provide a sand ceremony table. After the ceremony, we will use this table to display your cake for a cutting ceremony. The table is small and will be perfect for picture setup, but not for a eating and service experience.
- Your photographer, Gina, will guide you through the photo experience.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. I can also be reached via text on this number (without the extension).
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!