|Hello Latonia & Woodley!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Wedding experience. Thanks you for allowing us to coordinate your wedding day!
To assist for preparing for your Spring Texas wedding day, we are sending this confirmation to share the weather forecast. The weather is going to be absolutely awesome for photos, by the way!
Saturday, February 11, 2017 | 2:00 PM
Benders Landing Estates –
4107 Maple Rapids
Spring, TX 77386
- Latonia, your photographer, Ronnie Bliss, will arrive just before her scheduled 1:30pm start time.
- We confirmed your ceremony to begin at 2:00pm, Pastor Alexander will arrive and review the ceremony specifics with you.
- Ronnie will guide you through your two hour photography, be sure to let her know about special photos you would like to be documented.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- The minister will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- Additionally, don’t forget your rings.
- Your photography coverage will end at 3:30pm
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. I can also be reached via text on this number (without the extension).
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!