Hello, Amanda & Andrew!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your ceremony activities, here is the current hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! As early morning chance of rain is a possibility, we’re excited to report that rain is currently not a factor during your wedding hour. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted, and do our best to work with mother nature.
Saturday, 7pm, 11847 Sunbather Lane; Galveston, Tx 77554
Your wedding ceremony will take place Sunbather Lane; beach house rental access point.
- You should come out to beach area ten (10) minutes prior to the wedding start time. Your ceremony coordinator, Precious, will greet you upon arrival.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- The minister, Pastor Alexander, will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- To have a timely start and get the most of your daylight, we ask that everyone arrive on time.
- Your photographer, John, will guide you through the entire photo experience as we collect the chairs after your ceremony.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. I can also be reached via text on this number (without the extension).
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!