Hello Keith & Irina!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your ceremony activities, here is the current hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! We’re excited that rain is currently no longer a factor. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature. The great thing about your ceremony location is that there is covered options!
Sunday, June 26, 2016 | 11:00AM :: Garden Ceremony
Sugar Bean Garden Gazebo – 11 Evia Main, Galveston 77554
Elopement Day Coordinator: Regina
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the gazebo located just down the way from Sugar Bean’s main gazebo. We’ll meet you at the main gazebo garden located at 11 Evia Main, in the Evia community directly behind Moody Garden’s Golf Course.
This section the lawn behind Sugar Bean.
- You should arrive ten (10) minutes prior to the wedding start time and report to the gazebo area.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- The minister will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- We won’t collect a marriage license and will have you slip off your rings for the ring ceremony. We’ll treat this just as a traditional ceremony without a marriage license.
- To have a timely start and get the most of your daylight, we ask that everyone arrive on time.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 11:45 AM
2200 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration will begin at 11:45A at Fisherman’s Wharf. Depending on timing, your photographer’s coverage may end at the ceremony site, unless additional time is added.
At the end of lunch, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities, open bar and any upgraded menu ordered items outside of Fisherman’s Wharf menu options.
Parking is included for a three hour duration. Guest will need to bring their validation tickets into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. I can also be reached via text on this number (without the extension).
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!