Hello, Tiffany + Brandon!
It’??s almost wedding time and we’??d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’??re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day!
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Friday, February 1, 2019 | 2:00 PM :: Garden Wedding Ceremony :: 11 Evia Main Galveston, TX 77554 :: Small Gazebo
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a small gazebo located on the corner down from Sugar Bean. If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- Brandon, should arrive at your ceremony spot fifteen minutes prior to start time.
- Tiffany, should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister (Rev. John Bostock) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Your photographer (John) will be there to capture pictures before, during and after the ceremony.
Fisherman’??s Wharf | Access Begins: 2:45 PM
2200 Harborside Dr. Galveston, TX 77550
Check in at the front, your table will be ready for you!
Your celebration dinner will begin at 2:45 PM (or whenever you arrive) at Fisherman’s Wharf. It’s important to be on time to make the most of your photography session.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities, service fees and any additional menu ordered items.
Parking is included for a three-hour duration. You will need to bring their validation tickets into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation. Some guests decide to use part of the complimentary parking to venture off and enjoy the Strand area. This is a great way to end the evening!
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411