Hello Courtney & Freddy!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day, packing for travel and planning for your activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. Currently, there’s a 30% chance of thunderstorms. We will absolutely do our best to work around mother nature.
Thursday, July 18, 2013 | 10:30AM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Sewall Beach Access
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 20th streets beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file. Arrive 10 minutes prior to your wedding time and don’t forget to account for time to park.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- Arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time to get the most of your hired photography.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 11:15AM
2200 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX 77550
Your lunch celebration will begin at 11:15 at Fisherman’s Wharf. Your photographer will capture cake cutting and toast pictures prior to departing (before you sit for lunch).
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!