Hello Jen & Andy!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day, packing for travel and planning for your activities while in Galveston, we send this confirmation at least seventy-two hours prior to your wedding to get an accurate daily and hourly weather outlook. Currently, there’s little to no chance of rain! 🙂 We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Satruday, September 28, 2013 | 3:00 PM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Seawall Beach Access
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th street beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access pending beach traffic. This is a “no swimming” section of the beach and usually pose a good opportunity for wedding space. Considering that this is a weekday, we don’t see an issue of dodging beach goers! YAY!!
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
- Arrive ten minutes prior to your scheduled wedding time.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- Seawall parking is $1 per hour, per vehicle, payable by smart phone application or phone. You may save time by visiting http://www.paybyphone.com/. Here you will get an overview and instructions on using the mobile phone application, should you choose to do so.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!