Hello, Dianna + Raymond!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day!
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Saturday, August 10, 2019 | 11:00 AM :: Garden Wedding Ceremony ::
11 Evia Main Galveston, TX 77554 ::
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the gazebo near Sugar Bean. If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- Raymond and the wedding guests, you may begin arriving at your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time.
- Dianna and the bridal party, you should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- If you are arriving together, you may arrive ten minutes prior to start time.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister (Grayling Alexander) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Your photographer (Eric from Blue Media Works Photography) will be there to capture pictures before, during and after the ceremony.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411