Hello, Kimberly + John!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. Thankfully, the coastal flood advisory (due to tides and winds) have been lifted. It looks like it will be mostly sunny around the time of your ceremony. We’ll continue to watch the weather and notify you of any changes.
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Saturday, May 25, 2019 | 1:00 PM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Seawall Beach Access
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th Street beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally, we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access pending beach traffic. This is a “no swimming” section of the beach and usually pose a good opportunity for wedding space.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
View this section of the beach here! (Password: 2400)
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- John and the guests should arrive at your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time.
- Kimberly should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister (Pastor Alexander) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Your photographer (Eric with Blue Media Works Photography) will be there to capture the ceremony before, during and after! An on-time start will ensure that you make the most of your hour included photography coverage
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411