Hello Cassandra & Zachary!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
Normally, with our elopements, we confirm timing with your vendors two weeks prior to your wedding date and finalize all the details 48-72 hours prior to your wedding time. This gives us the best outlook for planning the flow of your elopement.
To help you coordinate your after ceremony services, we will send you this preliminary confirmation and follow up with the normal confirmation 48-72 hours prior to your wedding time.
We are so excited to see that currently, there is a zero percent chance of rain. However, we encourage you and your guests to prepare for the overcast of the day.
Sunday, January 12, 2014 | 1:00 PM
Sugar Bean Garden – 11 Evia Main, Galveston
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the gazebo lawn of Sugar Bean gazebo garden located at 11 Evia Main, in the Evia community directly behind Moody Garden’s Golf Course.
This section the lawn behind Sugar Bean.
- Arrive ten minutes prior to your scheduled wedding time.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- There is a parking lot located on side of the Sugar Bean. Street parking is also available.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!