Nicole + Noe!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! You will enjoy partly sunny skies as you say, “I do”.
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Tuesday, June 7, 2022, | 11:00 AM:: Kempner Park Wedding Ceremony – 2704 Avenue O; Galveston, Texas 77550
Your wedding ceremony is planned to take place under the fixed arbor located next to Garten Verein. This public park has a beautiful historical, authentic Galveston feel with mature trees and plenty of scenery for photo ops.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- Noe and guests should arrive at your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to the start time.
- Nicole should arrive five minutes before the start time. Please text (number below) when you are en route.
- The minister (Grayling Alexander) will greet you and review your marriage details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- You have two hours of photography. Your photographer (John – Blue Media Works) will be there to capture all of the special moments. Being on time is necessary to get the most out of your included photography.
Fisherman’s Wharf | Access Begins: 12:00 PM
2200 Harborside Dr. Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration lunch will begin at 12:00 PM at Fisherman’s Wharf. You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since your photographer will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference.
At the end of lunch, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities, service fees and any additional menu ordered items outside of your package included buffet options.
Parking is included for a three-hour duration. You will need to bring your validation ticket inside the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation. Some guests decide to use part of the complimentary parking to venture off and enjoy the Strand area. This is a great way to end the evening!
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411