Hello Elmina & Terence!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day, packing for travel and planning for your activities while in Galveston, we send this confirmation to get an accurate daily and hourly weather outlook. Currently, there’s a chance of thunderstorms. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Sunday, October 27, 2013 | 3:00 PM
Sugar Bean Garden – 11 Evia Main, Galveston
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the gazebo lawn of Sugar Bean gazebo garden located at 11 Evia Main, in the Evia community directly behind Moody Garden’s Golf Course.
This section the lawn behind Sugar Bean.
- Arrive ten minutes prior to your scheduled wedding time.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- There is a parking lot located on side of the Sugar Bean. Street parking is also available.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!