Hello Jessica & Sheldon!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! It looks like the rain will have cleared out in time for your wedding day. Yay! Currently, cloudy skies are in the forecast for your wedding time slot. We’ll continue to observe the weather, should something change, we will keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Friday, November 4, 2016 | 4:00PM :: East Beach Wedding Ceremony
East Beach is located at — 1923 Boddeker Drive; Galveston, Tx 77550
Your wedding ceremony will take place at East Beach. The above address can be used for navigation. This is a drive onto the beach location. Once there, look for the white wedding chair setup and park nearby.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- Groom and your guests should arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time and let us know once you arrive.
- Bride (including escort and bridesmaids, where applicable) should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route and let us know what color, make and model car you will be arriving in. We’ll meet you and direct you on when and how to process at the start of the ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister (Grayling Alexander) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- After the ceremony, John (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow and keep in touch with us to time your arrival to the restaurant location.
It’s Lone Star Rally weekend on the island. Cushion your commute time and let us know if you run into any delays. Additional photography coverage is $175 per hour.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!