Hello Sidnee & Carlton!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! Currently, there’s a heat advisory. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Saturday, July 25, 2015 | 7:15PM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Seawall Beach Access
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th street beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access pending beach traffic. This is a “no swimming” section of the beach and usually pose a good opportunity for wedding space.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
View this section of the beach here! (Password: 2400)
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file. Guests should arrive at the ceremony location 10 minutes prior to your wedding time and don’t forget to account for time to park.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- The groom (including groomsmen, where applicable) and your guests should arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Bride (including escort and bridesmaids, where applicable) should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- Heronica, with Precious Nuptials, will be on hand to coordinate your music and the start of your ceremony.
- After the ceremony, John (your photographer) will continue to direct you through your remaining photography
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
The person that is placing your wedding runner, this person should arrive fifteen minutes prior and is responsible for placing the runner. We must note that we are not responsible for aesthetic and overall setup.
You noted that both of you will have two people standing beside you. Please advise your standing guests of their order. Below is a summary of what will transpire for your elopement ceremony.
- The two ladies will stand on the outside of the heart on the left side.
- The two men will stand on the right side of the heart.
- Carlton will stand on inside the heart, on the right half.
- Heronica will signal the start of music (bridal processional). Sidnee will process to the heart and end inside on the left side.
Cheers to your elopement ceremony!