Hello Diana & Ramiro!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your Galveston beach wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your Galveston beach wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a weather outlook. Currently, there’s no chance for rain. Prepare for the weather to be cool and windy. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Monday, November 17, 2014 | 11:00AM :: Garden Wedding Ceremony – 2704 Avenue O; Galveston, Tx
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the garden location at the grounds of the historical 1880 Garten Verein and Kemper Park.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file. Please arrive at the ceremony location 5 minutes prior to your wedding start time. You may reach us by text message or phone at the number below. When texting, please omit the extension listed.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are not arriving together, our groom and guests should arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Brides: Please arrive dressed and ready. There aren’t any restroom facilities near by. Please call me and/or text (number below — 281-962-1008) when you are in route or should you need help locating us.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- After the ceremony, Gina (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow of photography. You have two hours of photography coverage.
Fisherman’s Wharf | Noon (12:00P)
2200 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration will begin at 12:00P at Fisherman’s Wharf. You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since your photographer will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference.
At the end of lunch, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities and any upgraded menu ordered items.
Parking is included for a three hour duration. Guest will need to bring their validation tickets into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation. Some guests decide to use part of the complementary parking to venture off and enjoy the Strand area.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Text message availability without extension at (281) 962-1008.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!