Hello, Joanna + Carlos!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day!
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Tuesday, July 17, 2018 | 10:00 AM :: Garden Wedding Ceremony – 11 Evia Main Galveston, TX 77554 — Small Gazebo
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a small gazebo located on the corner down from Sugar Bean. If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- One should arrive at your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time.
- The other one should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister (Rev. Bostock) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Your photographer (Ronnie) will be there to capture pictures before, during and after the ceremony.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411