Hello Codi & William!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! Currently, there’s almost no chance of rain (5%) with cloud cover and some winds. The weather will be wonderful! We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Saturday, May 24, 2014 | 7:00PM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Seawall Beach Access
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th street beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access pending beach traffic. This is a “no swimming” section of the beach and usually pose a good opportunity for wedding space.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file. Please arrive at the ceremony location 10 minutes prior to your wedding time and don’t forget to account for time to park.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- William, please arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time to get the most of your hired photography.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- Guests can begin to arrive ten minutes prior to the ceremony start time as well. Please keep in mind that the guest count is larger than what we plan for with our elopements. We’ll do our absolute best to make your guests feel comfortable and ask the officiant to announce that they should depart for Olympia at Pier 21 directly after the ceremony’s end. Please make sure everyone has directions and timing specifics.
- Codi, you should arrive five minutes before your ceremony’s start time. Our contact details are below, please notify us when you are on the way. Let us know the make and model vehicle you will be in and we’ll await your arrival. Many of our brides that desire not to be seen prior to the ceremony will opt to wait at Murdoch’s (2215 Seawall Blvd) for our direction.
- After the ceremony, John (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow of images.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. If there is no answer, please leave a detailed message as we juggle many moving parts on wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!