Mautia + Brian!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
Your personal floral invoice has been emailed to you. You may also access this from your personal order and payment link from previous transactions.
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day!
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Saturday, September 28, 2019 | 4:30 PM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – Nearest Beach Access to 17812 Vera Cruz, Galveston 77554
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- One should arrive at your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time.
- The other one should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- The minister (Grayling Alexander) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Your photographer (Dominique Silva) will be there to capture the moments. Dominique will provide coverage from 4:30 pm until 6:30 pm.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411