Hello, Shelly and Brent!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your ceremony activities, here is the current hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! Keep in mind that the forecast will be accurate 24 hours prior to your wedding time. Currently, at 4P, you should expect partly cloudy skies. We’ll continue to observe the weather and follow up with you after reviewing the 24-hour forecast.
Tuesday, April 18, 2017 | 4:00 PM :: Garden Ceremony
Sugar Bean Garden – 11 Evia Main, Galveston 77554
(Small Gazebo — Just down the street)
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the gazebo located just down the way from Sugar Bean’s main gazebo. We’ll meet you at the main gazebo garden located at 11 Evia Main, in the Evia community directly behind Moody Garden’s Golf Course.
This section the lawn behind Sugar Bean.
- You should arrive ten (10) minutes prior to the wedding start time and report to the gazebo area.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- You should have your minister arrive fifteen to twenty minutes prior to start time. This will allow him/her to view the area and be on location to greet you upon your arrival.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- After the ceremony, John (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow and keep in touch with us to time your arrival to the restaurant location.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 4:45 PM
2200 Harborside Drive Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration will begin at 4:45P at Fisherman’s Wharf. Depending on timing, your photographer’s coverage may end at the ceremony site, unless additional time is added.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities, open bar and any upgraded menu ordered items outside of your preselected menu. Parking is included for a three-hour duration. You will need to bring your parking ticket inside for validation at the restaurant before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. I can also be reached via text on this number (without the extension).
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!