|Hello Krystal & Marcus!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day, planning for your wedding day activities while in Galveston, we send this confirmation to get an accurate daily and hourly weather outlook. For this reason, your wedding day confirmation is sent with near wedding timing to obtain the most up to date forecast. The weather is going to be absolutely awesome for photos, by the way! We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Friday, February 10, 2017 | 11:00 AM
Christ Chapel – 402 18th Street, Galveston 77550
Your wedding ceremony will take place at Christ Chapel (located at the corner of Market and 18th Street)
- Marcus, you and all the guests should arrive ten (10) minutes prior to the wedding start time.
- Krystal, you should arrive five (5) minutes prior to your scheduled wedding time. Please call and text if there is no answer when you are near. I will meet you outside. If you and Marcus are arriving together, this will be the plan for both of you.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- Marcus, the minister will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- Additionally, don’t forget your rings!
- To have a timely start and get the most of your scheduled photography time.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. I can also be reached via text on this number (without the extension).
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!