Hello Kathryn & Javier!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! Currently, there’s almost no chance of rain (9%) with cloud cover and some winds. The weather will be wonderful! We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Monday, July 7, 2014 | 7:00AM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Seawall Beach Access
LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR WEDDING LOCATION HERE (PASSWORD: 2400)
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th street beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access pending beach traffic. This is a “no swimming” section of the beach and usually pose a good opportunity for wedding space.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file. Please arrive at the ceremony location 10 minutes prior to your wedding time and don’t forget to account for time to park.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- Alex, you and your guests should arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time. Seats will be filled based on arrival time. Your overflow will serve as standing guests.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- After the ceremony, John (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow and capture images until your hour of photography is complete.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 7:00PM
2200 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration will begin at 7:00P at Fisherman’s Wharf. We will send an updated invoice for the customized dinner and cake portion. At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities and any upgraded restaurant menu ordered items.
Parking is included for a three hour duration. Bring your validation ticket into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation. Some couples decide to use part of the complementary parking to venture off and enjoy the Strand area. This is a great way to end the evening!
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!