Hello Amber & Chris!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day, packing for travel and planning for your activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. Currently, there’s a 40% chance of thunderstorms. The closer we get to Sunday, the more accurate the forecast will be. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Sunday, July 21, 2013 | 11:00AM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Seawall Beach Access
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th street beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access pending beach traffic. This is a “no swimming” section of the beach and usually pose a good opportunity for wedding space.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file. Arrive 10 minutes prior to your wedding time and don’t forget to account for time to park.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- Arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time to get the most of your hired photography.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- After the ceremony, John will continue to direct you throughout your hours of photography (starting at the beach, going down 23rd Street (Saengerfest Park) and ending at Fisherman’s Wharf for your lunch celebration.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 12:30PM
2200 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX 77550
Your lunch celebration will begin at 12:30 at Fisherman’s Wharf. Your photographer will capture setup shots, cake cutting and toast pictures prior to departing (before you sit for lunch). You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since John (photographer) will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!