Christina + Jamie!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day!
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Saturday, February 22, 2020 | 4:00PM :: East Beach Wedding Ceremony
East Beach is located at — Beach Access Point 1B/1C
You may want to use 415 East Beach Drive, just to help you navigate to the street, but this is not the actual location.
Your wedding ceremony will take place at East Beach. The above address can be used for navigation.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- Jamie should arrive at your ceremony spot fifteen minutes prior to the start time.
- Christinat should arrive ten minutes before the start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister (Grayling Alexander) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- You have one hour of photography. Your photographer (Jenna – J. Renee Photo) will be there to capture all of the special moments. Being on time is necessary to get the most out of your included photography. We estimate your flow will go similar to this:
- 3:55 Arrival Photos
- 4:00 Ceremony Photos
- 4:10 After Ceremony Photos
- 4:25 Depart for restaurant
- 4:50 Restaurant arrival – cake cutting + toast pictures
Fisherman’s Wharf | Access Begins: 4:50 PM
2200 Harborside Dr. Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration dinner will begin at 4:50PM at Fisherman’s Wharf. You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since your photographer will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities, service fees and any additional menu ordered items outside of your package included entree options.
Parking is included for a three-hour duration. Guests will need to bring their validation tickets into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411