Hello, Cindy + Phyllip!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day. Be prepared for scattered thunderstorms.
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Friday, April 13, 2018 | 6:30 PM ::
Wedding Ceremony – 11 Evia Main Galveston, TX 77554 — Private Event Room
Your wedding ceremony will take place in the small event room next to Sugar Bean. If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- All wedding party (groom, best man, groomsmen, maid of honor and bridesmaids) should arrive ten minutes prior to start time.
- Our bride should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister (Pastor Alexander) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Your photographer (John) will guide you through the photo process and proceed to restaurant upon completion with the post-ceremony photos.
Fisherman’s Wharf | Access Begins: 7:30 PM
2200 Harborside Dr. Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration dinner will begin at 7:30 PM at Fisherman’s Wharf. You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since your photographer will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference. Please note the commute time. It’s important to be on time to make the most of your photography session.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities, service fees and any additional menu ordered items outside of your buffet options.
Parking is included for a three-hour duration. Guest will need to bring their validation tickets into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation. Some guests decide to use part of the complimentary parking to venture off and enjoy the Strand area. This is a great way to end the evening!
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
I WILL MEET YOU AT SUGAR BEAN AT 6 PM TODAY, THURSDAY, APRIL 12TH. DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR FAVORS AND PERSONAL ITEMS THAT WILL NEED TO BE SET UP PRIOR TO YOUR CEREMONY AND CELEBRATION.