Haley + Kyle!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! Friday has a chance for afternoon and evening thunderstorms. The forecast is known to continue to evolve and change as it nears the exact time. We’re playing it safe to have the best outcome for dry grounds, air, and sky. You will enjoy an overcast of clouds and a beautiful wedding ceremony!
Friday, November 11, 2022 | 11:00 AM :: Galveston Garden Elopement Ceremony – Sugar Bean, 11 Evia Main Galveston, TX 77554 — Small Gazebo on the corner of Evia and Porch Street.
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the small gazebo down the street from Sugar Bean (at the corner of Evia and Porch Street).
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you at the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- Kyle should arrive at your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to the start time.
- Haily should arrive five minutes before the start time. Please text (number below) when you are en route.
- The minister (Grayling Alexander) will greet you, and review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Your photographer (John – Blue Media Works) will be there to capture your ceremony and pictures after your nuptials. You have one hour of coverage. Being on time is necessary to get the most out of your included photography.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411