Hello Tawana & Michael!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your Galveston beach wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your Galveston beach wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a weather outlook. Currently, there’s almost no chance for rain. Prepare for the weather to be mild with little winds. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Saturday, December 13, 2014 | 2:00PM :: Garden Wedding Ceremony – 2704 Avenue O; Galveston, Tx
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the garden location at the grounds of the historical 1880 Garten Verein and Kemper Park.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file. Please arrive at the ceremony location 5 minutes prior to your wedding start time. You may reach us by text message or phone at the number below. When texting, please omit the extension listed.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are not arriving together, our groom and guests should arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Brides: Please arrive dressed and ready. There aren’t any restroom facilities near by. Please call me and/or text (number below — 281-962-1008) when you are in route or should you need help locating us.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- After the ceremony, John (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow of photography.
Your wedding details include:
- All white florals and petals
- Song selection of Still in Love, Bryan McKnight
- Daughters will process in first, followed by Tawana, escorted by son
- One hour of photography
A special note:
The park does not have restroom facilities. We always suggest arriving dressed an ready to wed with elopements. The best no cost suggestion would be to stop and use public restroom facilities. Another suggestion, would be to rent a low cost hotel room. Let us know if you need assistance with this.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Text message availability without extension at (281) 962-1008.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!