Sierra + Aaron!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! For the best chance of accuracy, we send these details 24-48 hours prior to your scheduled ceremony time. We are forecasted to have morning thunderstorms (overnight through 9am) with partly cloudy skies at your scheduled ceremony time. We’ve supplied the current hourly forecast below.
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Tuesday, June 28, 2022 | 7:00 PM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Seawall Beach Access
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th Street beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally, we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access pending beach traffic. This is a “no swimming” section of the beach and usually poses a good opportunity for wedding space.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
View this section of the beach here! (Password: 2400)
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- Aaron should arrive at your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to the start time.
- Sierra should arrive five minutes before the start time. Please text (number below) when you are en route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The officiant (Grayling Alexander) will greet you prior to the start of your ceremony.
- Your photographer (John – Blue Media Works) will be there to capture your ceremony, pictures after and follow to the restaurant. You have one hour of coverage. Being on time is important to make the most of your included photography coverage.
Fisherman’s Wharf | Access Begins: 7:45 PM
2200 Harborside Dr. Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration lunch will begin at 7:45 PM at Fisherman’s Wharf. You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since your photographer will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities, service fees and any additional menu ordered items outside of your package included entree options.
Parking is included for a three-hour duration. You will need to bring your validation ticket inside the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation. Some guests decide to use part of the complimentary parking to venture off and enjoy the Strand area. This is a great way to end the evening!
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411