Hello, Valerie + Adam!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! Currently, there are partly cloudy skies in the forecast. This should make a nice cover from the Texas heat.
Saturday, July 29, 2017 | 11:00AM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Seawall Beach Access
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th street beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally, we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access pending beach traffic. This is a “no swimming” section of the beach and usually pose a good opportunity for wedding space.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
View this section of the beach here! (Password: 2400)
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- Groom and your guests should arrive at your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time.
- Bride (including escort and bridesmaids, where applicable) should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- Before the ceremony, your officiant (Allan Post) will greet you and review your marriage license. He typically returns the marriage license to you for filing. Please let us know if you need assistance with this.
- After the ceremony, John/Eric (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow and keep in touch with us to time your arrival to the restaurant location.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 11:45 AM
2200 Harborside Dr. Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration lunch will begin at 11:45A at Fisherman’s Wharf. You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since your photographer will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities and any additional menu ordered items outside of your package inclusions.
Parking is included for a three-hour duration. Guest will need to bring their validation tickets into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation. Some guests decide to use part of the complimentary parking to venture off and enjoy the Strand area. Some couples use this time to take a carriage ride!
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!