Hello, Ashley & Johnny!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! Currently, cloudy skies are in the forecast for your wedding time slot. We’ll continue to observe the weather, should something change, we will keep you posted and do our best to work with mother nature.
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Saturday, June 24, 2017 | 7:30PM :: Wedding Ceremony -415 E Beach Dr, Galveston, TX 77550
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the Islander East condominiums, located on East Beach.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- Groom and your guests should arrive at your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time.
- Bride (including escort and bridesmaids, where applicable) should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister (Pastor Alexander) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- After the ceremony, Ronnie Bliss (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow and keep in touch with us to time your arrival to the restaurant location.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411