Hello Maria & Scott!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. Currently, there’s a 40% chance of thunderstorm with only a 10% chance of rain with cloud cover during your schedule wedding slot. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Sunday, April 1, 2014 | 1:00PM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – Nearest Beach Access to 4119 King Rail Circle, Galveston, TX 77554
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location listed above as you requested.
If any changes are necessary due to weather, we will contact you on the number we have on file. We will meet you 15 minutes prior to start time at the address above.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- After the ceremony, John (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow and keep in touch with us to time your arrival to the restaurant location and include additional photos to account for your extra hour of coverage. If you have any special photo request, please email them to us.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 2:30PM
2200 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration will begin at 6:15P at Fisherman’s Wharf. Your photographer will capture setup shots, cake cutting and toast pictures prior to departing. You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since John (photographer) will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities and any upgraded menu ordered items.
Parking is included for a three hour duration. Guest will need to bring their validation tickets into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!