Hello Juliet & Denny!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! Currently, there’s a chance of thunderstorms. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Monday, September 28, 2015 | 6:30PM
PLAN A — Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Seawall Beach Access, Galveston
PLAN B — Christ Chapel — 402 18th Street, Galveston 77550
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th street beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access pending beach traffic. This is a “no swimming” section of the beach and usually pose a good opportunity for wedding space.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
View this section of the beach here! (Password: 2400)
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- The groom (including groomsmen, where applicable) and your guests should arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time.
- Bride (including escort and bridesmaids, where applicable) should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- Denny, don’t forget to let the officiant know that you will take the marriage license with you. You will need to take the officiant signed marriage license to the country clerk’s office where you obtained the marriage license on Tuesday (9/29). Ask for a certified copy when your marriage license. It’s a small fee to pay to have this valid copy with you while you wait on your original.
- To make the most of the daylight, it is imperative that we start on time. The ceremony generally last fifteen (15) minutes. This will leave you about twenty minutes of good light and I’m sure you’ll be captured with a great sunset!
- After the ceremony, John (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow and keep in touch with us on your flow and completion of photos.
PLAN B NOTES
It will be necessary for us the shift to your inclement weather location if the weather permits us from setting up and removing the rental chairs. We will watch the weather and make a preliminary determination on or about 10:00am on your wedding day.
Menard Hall | 3302 Avenue O; Galveston, Texas 7:30 PM
Your celebration reception will begin at 7:30P at Menard Hall. Catering gratuities have already been billed and paid for. Any additional vendor gratuities will be at your digression.
Parking located behind the building and along the street. Guest will begin by enjoying appetizers and cocktails on the deck, weather permitted. Should the weather not permit, we will host cocktail hour in the reception space. We’re so excited to share in your special day with you!
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!