Hello Jennifer & Chad!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your ceremony activities, here is the current hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! We’re excited that the rain we’ve been receiving is beginning to fade. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature. The great thing about your ceremony location is that there is covered options!
Friday, November 6, 2015 | 5:00PM :: Garden Ceremony
Sugar Bean Garden – 11 Evia Main, Galveston 77554
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the gazebo located just down the way from Sugar Bean’s main gazebo. We noted your option of the palm lined gazebo. We’ll meet you at the main gazebo garden located at 11 Evia Main, in the Evia community directly behind Moody Garden’s Golf Course.
This section the lawn behind Sugar Bean.
- You should arrive ten (10) minutes prior to the wedding start time and report to the gazebo area.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- We won’t collect a marriage license and will have you slip off your rings for the ring ceremony. We’ll treat this just as a traditional ceremony without a marriage license.
- To have a timely start and get the most of your daylight, we ask that everyone arrive on time.
Fisherman’s Wharf | 6:00 PM
2200 Harborside Dr Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration lunch will begin at 6:00P at Fisherman’s Wharf. Typically, our photographer would guide the couple to the dinner (documenting with pictures). However, this may be difficult for your photographer with biker rally. If you photographer is scheduled to follow you to Fisherman’s Wharf, I would suggest having him/her follow you closely, park in the same area and perhaps you can get photos as you journey closer to the restaurant. The bike rally setup is everywhere, as you can see! We suggest parking in the garage located at 22nd and Market Street. This is not restaurant parking. However, this is probably going to be the closest option with the street closings.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for the total menu ticket, plus restaurant gratuities.
Below are typical driving directions to Fisherman’s Wharf from Evia Main.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!